User Forum    :: Powered by YaBB
  « MIDI-OX User Forum - Performance tweaks for XP and forum search tool »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 18th, 2024, 2:25pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

MIDI-OX User Forum
   MIDI-OX
   Questions and Discussion
(Moderator: Jamie OConnell)
   Performance tweaks for XP and forum search tool
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Performance tweaks for XP and forum search tool  (Read 816 times)
isw

MIDI-OX Rules!

Performance tweaks for XP and forum search tool
« on: Oct 3rd, 2008, 5:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi,
  When I first installed Midiox and Midiyoke I applied some performance tweaks to my OS settings (WinXp SP3) and I'm going nuts trying to find that list of tweaks in this forum (again). I've tried to use the search system for this forum but it rarely returns any hits even when I use key words like (Windows, Win Xp, performance etc). I am using the default options in the search window and then applying my search key words but with little luck. If I could get over the hump with the search mechanism I could probably find the tweak info again myself. In any case, any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
IP Logged
Jamie OConnell
Administrator

WWW Email

Re: Performance tweaks for XP and forum search too
« Reply #1 on: Oct 4th, 2008, 8:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The likely main problem with the search is that the default only returns items from the last 7 days.  Change that to 7000 each time before hitting go.  You can also try using the Google box on the main page to search the website.

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2008, 8:38pm by Jamie OConnell » IP Logged

--Jamie
Music is its own reward.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

MIDI-OX User Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.