User Forum    :: Powered by YaBB
  « MIDI-OX User Forum - Slaving my Atari with Cool Edit via Midi-Ox »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 18th, 2024, 6:18pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

MIDI-OX User Forum
   MIDI-OX
   Questions and Discussion
(Moderator: Jamie OConnell)
   Slaving my Atari with Cool Edit via Midi-Ox
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Slaving my Atari with Cool Edit via Midi-Ox  (Read 1027 times)
det

MIDI-OX Rules!

Email

Slaving my Atari with Cool Edit via Midi-Ox
« on: Nov 24th, 2002, 9:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi,  

i use Cool Edit as a Master to Slave my ATARI (Creator/Notator). I also have a Sync-Box for transmitting the MTC-Code into SMPTE. Problem is: the Time-Code is drifting and Cool Edit and The Atari-Playback is not running together.  

That's why i downloaded MDID-OX, but i dont have any idea how i can route the right connections.  

I would love to get any kind of helpl.

thanks alot ...

Det
IP Logged
Jamie OConnell
Administrator

WWW Email

Re: Slaving my Atari with Cool Edit via Midi-Ox
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24th, 2002, 2:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

To use MIDI-OX as Master, both Cool Edit and Creator/Notator must be able to act as MTC Slave devices.  I don't have either so I can't tell you if they do.  If you want to use MIDI-OX as the Master, you'll also need to install one of the MIDI Yoke drivers to route MTC to Cool Edit.  You would attach MIDI-OX Outputs to both the external MIDI Interface attached to the Atari and MIDI Yoke 1.  You'd attach MIDI Yoke 1 as input to Cool Edit.  Then you'd open MIDI-OX MTC window and control playback from there.
IP Logged

--Jamie
Music is its own reward.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

MIDI-OX User Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.