User Forum    :: Powered by YaBB
  « MIDI-OX User Forum - Website unclear re: MidiYoke choice, install »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 18th, 2024, 2:17am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

MIDI-OX User Forum
   MIDI Yoke
   MIDI Yoke NT
(Moderator: Jamie OConnell)
   Website unclear re: MidiYoke choice, install
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Website unclear re: MidiYoke choice, install  (Read 1385 times)
asharkis

MIDI-OX Rules!

Website unclear re: MidiYoke choice, install
« on: Nov 11th, 2007, 2:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I've installed MidiOX successfully and it has been helpful.  I'd like to do the same with MidiYoke, but I'm not sure how to proceed.  I'm running Windows XP Pro, and I have several midi applications -- sequencers, BIAB. players. etc.  My input is usually an Oxygen8 V2 or my SEM Ciao midi accordion, and my output is via SB Audigy Midi IO, either 1 or 2. to a Ketron SD-2 module.  

I've found that the latest version of the NT driver and the install directions listed on your Web site don't match.  Can you direct me to the exact match of what to download and which installation directions to follow?

Thanks.

Alan Sharkis
IP Logged
asharkis

MIDI-OX Rules!

Re: Website unclear MidiYoke choice, install
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12th, 2007, 1:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OK, I've answered my own question.  I took the latest version that's a self-install for NT, ran the installer, rebooted, and came up with 8 sets of ports in all of my midi apps.  The icon for the options appeared in my control panel (classic view.)  I changed the option to 16 sets of ports, rebooted again, and all my midi apps are now showing 16 sets of ports.  I doubt that I'll need all of them, but it is possible to get them in XP Pro.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

MIDI-OX User Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.