User Forum    :: Powered by YaBB
  « MIDI-OX User Forum - Timeshift with Magix Samplitude »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 18th, 2024, 4:44am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

MIDI-OX User Forum
   MIDI Yoke
   MIDI Yoke NT
(Moderator: Jamie OConnell)
   Timeshift with Magix Samplitude
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Timeshift with Magix Samplitude  (Read 1402 times)
mroedlach

Timeshift with Magix Samplitude
« on: Aug 27th, 2006, 6:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

HI Everybody!

I'm new to this forum and my english is'nt very well, so please excuse my bad description. I have a funny problem with Midi Yoke and Samplitude.

I use a D50 Keyboard and an emagic mt4 midi interface. The D50 sends "all note off" events, if no key is pressed on the d50. This events causes VST instruments to have a problem with the ustain pedal events. Because of that, i use midi-ox to filter those events. This works very fine, by patching the midi cables on the mt4. So d50 goes to midi in 1. Midi In 1 is opened by midi-ox. Midi-ox routes filters "all note off" events and routes the result to midi out 2. midi out 2 on mt 4 is patched to midi in 2. Samplitude uses midi in 2 as Input and routes that to the vst instrument (or to midi out 1 with an sc55 sound module). Thats all, and it is working fine.  

Now i found Midi-Yoke. A good idea. I want to use the virtual patching from Midi-Yoke. So i did the following. D50 goes to Midi In 1. Midi OX uses Midi In 1 and routes filtered events to Yoke Port 1. Samplitude opens Yoke Port 1 and output to vst (or to the sc55 on port 1). It seems that everything works fine. Now i'm doing a recording in Samplitude by usage of a click. Playing single notes quit straight to the click. BUT: After recording the single notes are shifted about a half bar (something about 1500 ms) before the click. ok: playing a tone at beat 1 at bar 3 with the click is notaded at beat 3 at bar 2.  

I think there is a probleme with the timestamp or something like that, cause i also use the syncronisation between midi and audio in samplitude.

Has anyone an idea, how to solve the problem?

Thanks a lot an greetings ....

Michael
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

MIDI-OX User Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.