User Forum    :: Powered by YaBB
  « MIDI-OX User Forum - Midi-Yoke and VSTi »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 18th, 2024, 4:47am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

MIDI-OX User Forum
   MIDI Yoke
   MIDI Yoke NT
(Moderator: Jamie OConnell)
   Midi-Yoke and VSTi
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Midi-Yoke and VSTi  (Read 1524 times)
Byrdland

MIDI-OX Rules!

Midi-Yoke and VSTi
« on: Oct 30th, 2005, 2:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi

I use a Roland JV-2080 Hardware Synthie with PGMusic-Band in a Box. It sounds fine but the Drum Sound sucks. In Cubase SX I have Groove Agent as VST Instrument. Is it possible to configure Midi Ox as formerly Midi Mapper in Win98? I mean I start Cubase with the VST INstrument, then I start Band in a Box and on Channel 10 the Groove Agent plays the Drum part. How do I have to Configure Midi Yoke that this works? Do I also need Midi-ox?

Thx  

Byrdland
IP Logged
Jamie OConnell
Administrator

WWW Email

Re: Midi-Yoke and VSTi
« Reply #1 on: Oct 31st, 2005, 6:42pm »

Install MIDI Yoke and MIDI-OX.  In BIAB Select MIDI Yoke 1 as Output.  In MIDI-OX select MIDI Yoke 1 as Input. In MIDI-OX select Roland JV-2080 as Output (the MIDI Port connected to the Roland JV-2080, that is), and select MIDI Yoke 2 as another Output.  In Cubase SX select MIDI Yoke 2 as Input.  In MIDI-OX set up your routing so that MIDI Yoke 1 is connected to the Roland JV-2080 and MIDI Yoke 2.  Adjust the routing channel maps in MIDI-OX so that channel 10 is filtered out for the Roland JV-2080 connection, and so that MIDI Yoke 2 gets ONLY channel 10.
IP Logged

--Jamie
Music is its own reward.

Byrdland

MIDI-OX Rules!

Re: Midi-Yoke and VSTi
« Reply #2 on: Nov 1st, 2005, 7:15am »

Yes that works fine! thanx a Lot!!!!

cu

Byrdland
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

MIDI-OX User Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.