User Forum    :: Powered by YaBB
  « MIDI-OX User Forum - midiox with mc808 »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2024, 8:48pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

MIDI-OX User Forum
   MIDI-OX
   Mapping Questions
(Moderator: Jamie OConnell)
   midiox with mc808
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: midiox with mc808  (Read 2364 times)
adekoyote

MIDI-OX Rules!

midiox with mc808
« on: Aug 1st, 2011, 11:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thank you for this great piece of software. I have recently bought an MC808 and I use it with ableton, along with the software editor. I have a usb keyboard and an APC-20.

The manual has really small letters so I need to ask on the forum...

I would like to do the following:

a) send changes from the mc808 software editor to the MC808 VIA hardware controller...there is a copy sysex command in the mc808 browser.

reason: mc808's real synthesis power is in the software editor..being able to make minute changes and sending that message via another midi controller would be the cat's meow. Tongue

b) change patches 1-16 with a midi hardware or keyboard keystroke...

reason: I just want to change a set of instruments on the fly...for instance, changing bank 4-6 from string patches to horn patches

c) change MFX patches with a keystroke

reason: I have 2 MFX, and sometimes I want to change the effect to something more suitable for the mood of the mix...like from modulation delay to LOFI .

d) how could I get information from the APC-20 sliders into different midi channels on the mC808.

please help me with any and all links. I don't know much...but I have the tenacity of a honey badger...I will keep you posted on my findings.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

MIDI-OX User Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.